Thanksgiving was incredible

Buenas Tardes mi Familia!

Como estan? Pues, esta semana fue bien. Fue un poco deficil porque Hna. Patterson salio. Pero, esta bien! Estoy muy animada a cerca de mis dones. Muchisimos gracias! Te amo!

Thanksgiving was incredible. Elder Oaks came in the morning and talked to us. It was very funny because at the beginning of the week I guessed that either Elder Holland or Elder Oaks would come to talk to us, and both came during the week. I really hope you got my package with the SD card and that it still had pictures on it. The letter to Whitney describes the experience better.

I am finally completely moved into the new room with Hnas Taets and Wardle. I slept in there for the first time last night. I have been having trouble sleeping lately, any suggestions.

Grant, te amo! te amo! te amo! You are NOT annoying! I love you so much and I miss you so much. Whenever I look around at the missionaries here I think of you and of how much fun you will have here. You are going to be an awesome missionary. I hope you can see the pictures of the elders in my district. Elder Reese and Elder Lemperle remind me of you. They also happen to be two of my favorites. They are both gentle, respectful, cheerful, strong, and always have a rhythm that they are singing just like you. Hey, I was wondering if you could make me one of your braided bracelets. It should probably be a missionary color that I could wear with anything, black or white. You can use Whitney's wrist to measure. I want one so I can think of you everyday. I love you so much! I have some scriptures I want you to read. When you read them I want you to imagine yourself as one of these missionary warriors. Ok, the scriptures are; Alma 53:20-21; 56:45-47; 57:20-21,27. You are amazing, you are great, you are "one of the noble and great ones...[Grant] thou art one of them; thou wast chosen before thou wast born" Abraham 3:22-23. I love you sooooooo much, give everyone hugs for me. Oh, I almost forgot! You need to say something everyday too! Say, "Soy un hijo amado de Dios, y regresare a El con honor." That means that I am a beloved son of God and I will return to Him with honor. Te Amo!

Te Amo Papa! I just remembered who Elder Rupp reminds me of the most, you! I couldn't figure it out because I love him like a brother, not a father. No one could ever replace you but I am glad I have Elder Rupp because it helps me to not miss you so much. I'll have to think on what you and Mom and Whitney should say to yourselves everyday.

Te Amo Mama! You are amazing. Thank you for everything you have taught me. Thank you for helping me to develop a cheerful and optimistic personality. It has really helped me here. I promise that if I have a problem I will tell you about it so you can learn and grow too. But, I am honestly loving everything about the MTC. Well, except the food and the fact that I have to wear skirts everyday. But really, I love this place. I love my companions, my district, my teachers, spanish, and especially feeling the spirit all of the time. We wrote "Dear Johns" to English this week so I will be using more spanish now, hopefully. Te Amo!

Thank you to Hermana Taets for typing fast for me.
Love, Hermana Stephenson

1 comments:

FAMILIA FLANDERS December 4, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

Hola Hermana Stephenson, me alegra mucho el poder saber que te esta llendo bien en la mision. Eres un gran ejemplo para todas las personas que te rodean, y bendiciras a todos aquellos con los que compartiras el evangelio. Esperamos que tengas una MUY FELIZ NAVIDAD Y UN BUEN AÑO NUEVO. Aqui nosotros seguiremos orando por ti para que siempre estes bien. Te queremos mucho. Adios.
La Familia Flanders

Post a Comment